July 4th was an eventful weekend in the Krug house. Trav’s parents and his Aunt Beth stayed the night on their way to Iowa. They dropped of Amy and Emily for the weekend. Bryson got to rough house with Grandpa and loved hanging out with his cousin. I had big plans for Bryson and Em, but the weather didn’t cooperate. However, the fireworks did not disappoint. Who knew KS would be the place to be on July 4th? It is incredible. There isn’t a dark spot in the sky. If you find yourself free for the 4th, head our way…it won’t let you down, I promise!
No one can rough house like Daddy and Grandpa. Believe me, I’ve tried…I think I’m the one who ends up getting rough housed.
Em made Uncle Travis very proud when she picked up every rock in the grass and put it back in the flowerbed. If only she was around every day.
Daddy found a frog for B. As usual, he loved it. Poor frog.
Bryson and Em got along really well. I think they really enjoyed being around each other.
Amy and I went for a pedicure and this is what we came back to. Trav had it all under control.
Dancing to The Wiggles.
Getting in trouble.
Emily is going to be a great big sister!
Our neighbor and quite the set-up. Remote control and all! This was before he blew his pants off (literally) and rolled around in the grass to put himself out.
We were hoping the fireworks would scare Miss Camdyn Grace out…no such luck. I don’t think anyone was as disappointed as her Mama. Bryson is very eager to meet his future wife!
Emily proved to be quite the little daredevil. She was all about the fireworks! Amy finally had to take her inside when she couldn’t understand why it wasn’t her job to light them.
Wow, such a helper you had visiting! And that sounds like a great story with the fireworks and the pants...or lack thereof.
ReplyDeleteThe picture with the frog on his arm is absolutely PRICELESS! What a little boy! :)
ReplyDelete