Friday, January 28, 2011

San Antonio Zoo

Bryon spent the day with two of his biggest fans, his cousins Emily and Callie. We started with lunch at EZ’s and then went to the Zoo. The girls loved running around and Bryson just enjoyed the beautiful TX weather.

DSC_0973 DSC_0976 DSC_0977 DSC_0981 DSC_0982 DSC_0983 DSC_0985 DSC_0988 DSC_0992 DSC_0995 DSC_0996 DSC_0998

Bryson would have been perfectly happy if just we did this all day.DSC_0999

Very tired cousins.DSC_1002

Spent.DSC_1004

2 comments:

  1. Awe I miss little man so much! Can't wait to see his face again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to our zoo when it's nice weather. My favorite animal is the one that's striped on the hind legs like zebra. I don't remember the name. My cousin and his wife and kids are coming here to SA to go to the zoo so I will definitely have to jot down the name of that animal. Ha! Anyway, great pics...you have a lovely blog!
    -april

    ReplyDelete