There is a small water park down the street from our neighborhood. We gazed longingly at it all winter and we were anxious to finally try it out. Yesterday was opening day and we were in line when the gates opened. It wasn’t near as crowded as we thought it would be and it was pretty cloudy (which made it nice for Bryson). Bryson enjoyed playing in the water and watching all the other kids.
Annual Santa Visit
10 years ago
aww, that looks like fun! seems like a good place to enjoy the summer :)
ReplyDeleteHe looks like he's getting ready for Schlitterbahn with his crazy cousins!
ReplyDeleteOh I love it. . . he is so adorable! Mom and Momo were just in awe over all his pictures on my computer!!!
ReplyDeleteEvery time I see pics of him I want a boy!!! He is just too cute :)
ReplyDeleteXOXO