Bryson’s Stats:
Weight: 24 lbs. 12 oz 96%; Height: 30 3/4 in. 97%;
Head Circ: 46 1/2 cm 75%
Bryson had his 9 month check-up today. In three months he has gained 5 pounds and grown 3 inches. As usual, everyone talked about how big he was. If I had a dollar for every time I heard “You’re going to be bigger than your Mommy pretty soon”…
On our way to the Doctor. No shots in his future today :)
And I quote the nurse “Let me measure that again just to be sure. Yep. He’s a big boy.”
Waiting for Doctor Crosse.
He wanted to grab everything.
No shots, but he did have to get poked. He didn’t even flinch…tough boy! He was all about his band aid.
Fun Facts About B:
His favorite toy is still the channel changer (that’s how we got him to crawl)
He gets very excited when we let him drink out of our bottled water. Sippy cup here we come!
He loves doors and drawers. I’m forever worried about him smashing his fingers. Safety locks are on the agenda today.
He is a water baby! Loves the bath and the pool. He likes to splash and kick. Gives his Mama a heart attack every time he tries to dunk his face. He’s a risk taker (and I’m a wimp).
The rubber ducky is an essential part of bath time for B. He has always had a special place in his heart for that little guy. Its even made a trip to the pool and I’m sure there will be many more.
Swinging. Bryson got his first swing last week. Although the straps busted the first time we buckled him in (not enough to go around his waist), Daddy made some minor adjustments and now we swing every evening.
Once again, I have to mention his Daddy. Bryson adores Travis. He loves playing rough with him. Guess there’s just something about Dad that a little boy loves!
Not a fan of the word “No”. At first he thought this was a fun game. It didn’t take long for this “game” to get old. Now he kicks and fusses when he hears it.
Still doesn’t like to be alone. He will cry and crawl around until he finds someone. He doesn’t have to be held, just wants the company.
Happy 9 Months Bryson Lee! You have given us more than we could ever imagine. WE LOVE YOU!!
too cute!! and of course I will be the 1000th person tell you...wow what a big boy!! :) he'll be catching the girls in no time ;) he is right up there with our other friend who has two boys..one who is 45lbs (he's 3!) and a an almost three month old who is already 16.8lbs!! Both boys have been off the charts since two months of age on both height and weight!! crazy!!
ReplyDeleteMr Bryson is just adorable and such a happy little guy!!!
Awe Robyn he is so precious and so perfect!!! We miss him so very much!!!!
ReplyDelete