Thursday, April 15, 2010

6 Month Pics

Here’s a look at some of Bryson’s six month pictures. He was all smiles the entire session. We were in and out in no time!

0007 0012 0026 0041 Splash of Color Artwork 0052 0069 0073 0088 0093 0094

5 comments:

  1. super cute pictures! what a happy little guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutest pics EVER! He needs to be a baby model! I can't get over how happy he is and how smil-y he is!!! Can he teach Carleigh how to do this during professinal photo sessions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Thanks for your sweet comment! I know... I love fun short videos like that too! You are getting to the awesome age with Bryson... this month and each one forward Blake and I would look at Carter and say... "THIS is the BEST age!" And we keep saying it... ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete