While we were in AL, we were too close to MS not to visit. Going back was great. I truly felt like I should be staying. Columbus holds a special place in our hearts and in many ways feels like home to us. We ate at just a few of our favorite restaurants and got to go check on the house. It was fun seeing Bryson play in the backyard. It was hard not to imagine how much he would love running around in that huge yard. We also had a couple opportunities to visit with some dear friends (Don and Vera Meyers). Don built our house and they quickly became special people in our lives. Columbus blessed us in many ways. Can you tell I miss it?
The house looked great! We couldn’t ask for better renters!Travis was anxious to see how all of his plants were doing.
She even keeps up our ginormous garden!
Bryson and Buddy. Buddy was our “neighborhood dog”. He made himself at home in everyone’s yard . He’s still around and looking very well fed, I might add.
Don’s honkey tonk…it’s probably a good thing we don’t live there. I have a feeling I’d never see Travis.
The hours and hours of fun Bryson would have on Don’s property!
Good-bye Columbus! We will be back!
No comments:
Post a Comment