Monday, July 25, 2011

Deployment Life

Life as a single Mom with a rowdy toddler can be challenging. I am always trying to find ways to entertain Bryson knowing full well he is probably getting sick and tired of me.

Bryson’s “tent phase”.

DSC_0078DSC_0079

We played in this tent, ate in this tent, Skyped with Dad in this tent. You name it, we did it. That’s before Bryson discovered he could pick it up and attempt to throw it down the stairs. The tent soon found it’s way to the basement.

DSC_0090DSC_0092DSC_0093

“Bean” (green)

DSC_0098DSC_0099

Helping Mom recover with a little playdough in bed. I’m pretty sure Harley just wants Travis to come home.

DSC_0107

Playing “night night”. One of my favorite games.

DSC_0109

1 comment:

  1. Travis is staring at me from that last picture. Seriously, he is such a Krug! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have no idea. I miss my big boy so much!

    ReplyDelete