Monday, October 4, 2010

Party Time!

Bryson’s birthday party was last weekend. My parents came to visit and were a huge help. The weather was beautiful and the birthday boy had a great day (minus the jumping castle).

Getting ready for the big day…

DSC_0489

Thanks Aunt Anna for the football cookie cutters. They were perfect!

DSC_0492

B was fascinated with the balloons

DSC_0494 DSC_0497 DSC_0502DSC_0505

We let the birthday boy get in the jumping castle before everyone arrived. He wasn’t a fan.

DSC_0509 DSC_0510DSC_0512

Ready for my friends!

DSC_0513 DSC_0519DSC_0514 DSC_0516 DSC_0525

I made a slide show of pictures from his first year.

DSC_0527 DSC_0601 DSC_0624

My friend, Brittany, made this book of his first year. It was great to leave out for the guests to look through.

DSC_0620DSC_0528 DSC_0536

Bryson was more interested in playing with the rocks than playing with his friends.

DSC_0530

Yelling at Dad to come back (Travis had to go yell at Harley for barking. We locked her in the neighbors yard. She wasn’t too happy.)

DSC_0532 DSC_0540

After Bryson opened his channel changer, he was done. I had plenty of help from the other kids though.

DSC_0544 DSC_0547 DSC_0548 DSC_0567

He finally enjoyed his cupcake.

DSC_0570 DSC_0575 DSC_0584 DSC_0585 DSC_0586

We ended the night skyping with Uncle Ryan and Aunt Duh. Bryson wanted to show off the gift they gave him.

Yes, that is take out from La Fonda’s they are eating in front of us…torture.

DSC_0609DSC_0608 

Couldn’t part with his new channel changer.

DSC_0610 DSC_0613

Thanks Mom and Dad for all of your help!

DSC_0617

Happy Happy First Birthday Bryson Bear!

3 comments:

  1. okay everything turned out perfect... so much better than I could have imagined!!! I hate that I wasn't there but I know I will be visiting soon!!!! Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like an amazing time! Glad it went well! Everything looks great!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks like so much fun and he looks like such a happy TODDLER!

    ReplyDelete