Sunday, August 22, 2010

Home Again

Bryson has changed so much since we were last in KS. He is discovering new things around the house while enjoying being reintroduced to some of the oldies but goodies.

These two pictures will either make Travis very proud or very angry. I love how he sticks his tongue out when he concentrates. Travis does the exact same thing. I hope this isn’t a sign of what’s to come. I’m not sure I can deal with TWO computer nerds :)

Computer2 (1) Computer2 (2)

He has always loved his tupperware cabinet. He has now discovered he can crawl inside which makes it way more fun.

cabinet3 (1) cabinet3 (2)

I sometimes wonder why we spend so much money on toys. It never fails that Bryson would rather play with the dog’s toys.

dogtoys2 (2)

He has figured out how to turn the bath water on/off. We are safe for now…until he learns to crawl into the bathtub.

water2 (1)

And of course, the swing still holds a special place in Bryson’s heart.

swing1 (2)

1 comment:

  1. I cannot handle the pic of him smiling in the cabinet - I need a copy asap.

    ReplyDelete