Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring Break or BUST!

Bryson got a Spring Break package from Aunt Anna today in the mail. It was so cute that I couldn’t resist taking some pictures!

DSCN0701 DSCN0685

DSCN0694  Ready for Aunt Anna to teach me how to swim!

DSCN0703

5 comments:

  1. LOVE it! I wish my rolls in my swimsuit looked half as good as his do! I can't wait to get him in the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK.. the aviators were WAY freakin' cute! See you tomorrow morning for gym time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is absolutely adorable. . . I am going to miss those cheeks of his but I am sure to see you guys next month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg. he is so so cute. I love me a rolly baby!! - I've got one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute!! I am sure Aunt Anna will have him swimming in no time.

    ReplyDelete