Monday, February 15, 2010

Cruisin’

My Uncle David got Bryson this cute bouncer. He is getting strong enough to hold himself up, so we decided to give it a try. He does really well in it and loves it. Can’t wait for him to scoot around the house in it! For now, he just enjoys the music and lights on the steering wheel. Pretty cool first car if you ask me.

DSC_0003 DSC_0005DSC_0014

  He likes to rest his head on the steering wheel when he gets tiredDSC_0007 DSC_0008

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome banner pic (new since the last time I visited?) & also, I can really see Travis in Bry's face in some of these car pics. (God I hope you don't hate the nickname Bry...) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nephew is the cutest! Sorry we missed V-day :( Thanks so much for the gifts for the kids! I am saving Bryson's present for a smaller, yet slightly more celebrated holiday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is sooooo cute!!!! Love him!!!

    ReplyDelete