Bryson had his first doctors appointment on Saturday. They said he is doing phenomenal (their words, not mine). We weighed him this morning with the scale his cousin Cade sent, and he is already back to his birth weight. He has been eating very well, and so far sleeping very well. We have been able to get 6-7 hours of sleep every night. His aunts Anna and Amy, cousins Callie and Emily, and our cousin Marissa came to visit this past weekend. Here are some pictures from our first week at home.
Harley isn’t sure what to think just yet. She is just beginning to figure out that he isn’t a visitor.
Aunt Anna is an expert when it comes to bathing newborns. She gave us some good tips.
Harley followed Callie the entire time, she fed her and they enjoyed barking at the geese together.
Aunt Anna insisted on some tummy time. Bryson wasn’t a fan.
I love the photos. . . he is adorable and I can't wait to visit. Let me know when you guys are ready for more company!
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome nephew I have!
ReplyDelete